Tuesday, November 25, 2008

(a secret)

Psssst, don't say anything to Roger, but I wanted to let you know he is in serious talks with a start-up tech firm just south of San Francisco. They're moving to the financial district in the next few months, and they need an accountant/business manager to help them plan for expansion.

Do not, I repeat, do not get excited. This could fall flat on its face, in which case he will simply continue his search, which is actually going quite well these days. (He's found quite a few jobs in the past few weeks that he's been excited about and has applied for. This is just the first one he's heard back from concretely.)

I will now resume eating my oatmeal, drinking my coffee, and doing my syntax homework, because it's 5:30 in the morning and I need to get it done for class today. I will keep you updated. About Roger, not the stupid homework. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not get excited??! Your very talented, brilliant husband has a world of opportunities ahead of him; of course it's exciting to see the door finally opening for him. Please give him a great big birthday hug from his favorite mother-in-law; and make him give you one back- just because :)

Anonymous said...

I have just one word - YAHOO!








Love you, Gma and Gpa