Friday, September 7, 2012

Grad School WIN

I have the greatest advisors ever.  I really, really do, and I don't have enough good things to say about them.

They actually told me, in as many words, "This is a great idea.  And if you start having doubts about what you're doing - and you will, because we all do - just come talk to us, and we'll tell you to knock it off and get back to work, because this is a great idea."

Do I really have to leave this place and go out in the big scary academic world where I don't have wonderful advisors to talk me down and reassure me that I'm doing okay? ... I think I do, but not for a little while yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, lots of blogs since I last looked! Yay! I LOVE the pictures. Love them. Beautiful country you got to see, and it's so much fun seeing buffalo I think. Scary! about them milling around the car!!! I'm really glad I talked to you before reading all this though, or I'd sure be worried. Don't let me worry :) I love you. Mommy