Saturday, September 6, 2008

Missed Another One

Right before we left Illinois, the only earthquake in the past 200 years or something hit, and I slept right through it. I was kind of disappointed, but I figured I'd experience once in the Bay Area soon enough.

Apparently there was a 4.0 magnitude earthquake last night, and I didn't notice a bloody thing. On the bright side, it's because I went out to a cool little brewery in downtown Berkeley with some friends. But I'm kind of disappointed again - everyone's like, "Did you feel the earthquake?" and the answer, again, is no.

I know that's a silly thing to be disappointed about. Really, I'm thankful that it didn't cause any damage, of course. But someday I would like to experience a nice, safe, harmless earthquake just to see what it's like!

No comments: