Friday, November 23, 2012

thankful

I am so incredibly thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life.  I had a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Thanksgiving, surrounded by people that I love so much.  It's been an incredibly hard year in some ways, obviously, but it's also been a great year, in lots of ways.  I am continually reminded of just how many fantastic, loving, funny, giving, clever, fun people I have in my life, and I am so very grateful to know them all.  On nights like tonight, I just feel myself wrapped in a cocoon of warmth and love and laughter, and I never want it to end.

Friends and family: I love you all, and I am thankful for the joy, support, and comfort you bring me.  This is such a special time in my life, and I want to savor every moment of it.  I don't know what the next phase of my life will bring, but I know for certain I will always look back on this year, and these people, with gratefulness that our paths converged for a time.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.  May your cups and your hearts run over.


Photo by Nico.  (Thanks, Nico!)

No comments: