Monday, November 7, 2011

delirious conversation with myself

me: You know what will be nice?

me: Lots of things, but I think I know which one you're referring to, me.

me: Yeah, I'm thinking about Thursday night when this dissertation prospectus is turned in.

me: True.  Actually, I was thinking about Friday morning, when you don't have to get up at 4:00 am and write about syllables.

me: You're right, me.  I'm not sure which one will be nicer.

me: You know, maybe you should go to bed, since it's only 8:40 pm and you're already typing up a conversation with yourself on your blog.

me: Yeah, probably.  Guess that Boston pictures post will have to wait until later this week.  Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My computer has been down for like
a week and half so I've been trying
to catch up. Sounds like you have
had an interesting and successsful
two trips. Congratulations.

Bye now and love you,
GG That's what I've decided Jonas is going to call me. All the other
names have been taken. 5 Grandmothers.