Sunday, March 20, 2011

CUNY, here I come...

I made this!  It's for the psycholinguistics conference I'm going to later this week.  I asked a few people to look it over and give me comments before Tuesday, but honestly, I'm so tired of messing with it that I might not change it anyway.

I think it just might be good enough.  (Finally.)  And that's good enough.  :)



Edit: I updated this post with the actual final version, which I just sent to the printer a few minutes ago.  Soitcan'tchangeanymoreandI'mgoingtostopthinkingaboutitforgod'ssake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. I approve :) lol. You know by now that you put out a fantastic product and everyone else's pales by comparison- silly girl. But keep on being you- my most wonderful daughter in the whole world.

Melinda said...

Well, thanks, Mommy. If only you were the only one evaluating my work. ;)

It turns out this was not the finished version, BTW. If anyone can spot the glaring typo, I will give them a cookie. Hint: it's in the results section. And you will only get it if you know how to interpret regression coefficients. :-P

I also decided to un-emboss the title. Looks cleaner that way.

Anonymous said...

honestly honey, I think you got it this try, and I'd tell you if I saw anything to the contrary. Trust yourself.

Anonymous said...

Sorry babe I'm blank. It means
nothing to me but for what it's
worth I'm sure it's very good.