Friday, December 25, 2009

Before and After: Bathroom Edition

I guess there are lots of things I could tell you, but the only thing I really want to say right now is, look at this! The Before and After Bathroom Edition!

Before:


After:


I love having bright colors around me, and I've been gathering painting ideas for our house since we moved in. I finally got the okay from our landlady this past week, and my mom got us a gift card to Home Depot, so I picked up some awesome paint yesterday and started in!

So far I've only done the bathroom. But I bought the colors I want for the kitchen and entryway, and I finally decided what I want for our bedroom. So, good thing I've still got some money on that gift card and another few weeks to burn. :)

Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

JadeEJF said...

I love all your before and after pictures. It looks lovely! :) I think that blue's very similar to the color we painted our office. I love colorful rooms. Yay!

Anonymous said...

looks really nice sweetheart. very classy. don't be surprised if you're a tad bit sore in very odd places, lol. hope the gift card stretches far enough.

love, mommy

Anonymous said...

Your colors are beautiful Melinda,
you did good.

I'm sorry about your computer, real
bummer.

Loved the picture, you all look very happy, even the dogs are
grinning.

luv u lots. Gma and Gpa

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the colors!

Michelle