Sunday, July 12, 2009

New House Pictures

We just got back from signing the lease for our new house, and while our new landlady admired Roger's bike, I was busy snapping pictures.

I'll be moving small things in this week, and we're planning on finishing up the big stuff on Saturday and spending our first night there that night.

Awesome rec room:


I think this will be the seating area. The half bathroom is on the right, and the laundry/storage room is on the left:

Looking through the kitchen towards the dining area:


Looking down the hall towards the rec room/backyard:


Bathroom (this shot is for my mom):


Entry area as seen from dining room:


Looking into the kitchen from the dining room:


Looking at the dining room from the entry area:


The Galapagos Islands on our kitchen floor:


Looking through the rec room into the backyard, from the hallway:


The other side of the rec room (can you tell this is my favorite room?):

Looking towards the hallway and laundry room. I'm hoping to fit the dog crates under the stairs:


Backyard:


I love it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, too. Especially the bathroom :) No, especially the rec. room. No, make that especially the cabinets and floors.......... makes me even more excited to come out there soon. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

mommy

Anonymous said...

WOW I'm impressed! I see why you
like it so much, I do too. I can't
figure out where the stairs lead to. I know you're going to be
very happy there.

Congratulations to both of you.
Love from both of us.

Grandma and Grandpa.

Kate said...

looks great melinda. oh to have a good home space, it really makes all the difference, can't wait to see your cool art project table in there.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new house. It looks really GREAT! Good for you guys on finding such a nice place. I miss you both...tell your husband to call his mom sometime. ;)

-Alice

Anonymous said...

Great new place Melinda! The rec room looks like a wonderful room. But, how do you hang a shower curtain up in the bathroom? Am I missing something? The tub just looks open without any hardware for a curtain or door...

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Your place looks great - please post some more pictures once you are settled! I hope you and the pups are super happy there. Looks like a lot more space!

What is up the stairs from the rec room??